Quick Reservation Check List:
- Make a quote for the rental gear you want to secure for your specified time period. A quote can be made online, over the phone or in person.
- Convert your quote to a reservation by providing a deposit equal to 50% of the rental total. Payment may be received over the phone or in person. *Customers are able to pay via credit card, cash or check, but valid credit card must be on file*
- Come pick up the gear! Simply bring:
- Valid Texas ID
- Form of payment
- Credit card to keep on file
- Sign your rental contract and head out to make noise and have fun!
LoudMouth Rental Reservation Process
INITIAL RENTAL QUOTE: A customer can make a rental quote online, over the phone or in person. A quote can remain in our system up until the rental date, but does not ensure the availability gear.
TRANSITION TO RENTAL RESERVATION: In order to transition the quote to a reservation and secure the rental gear for the specified time period, 50% of the total contract balance must be provided. Payment may be made over the phone or in person. LoudMouth accepts all major credit cards, check and cash. However, it is required that there be a valid credit card on file if you pay via check or cash.
CANCELLATION POLICY: A 24 hour cancellation policy is provided for cases in which a reservation is no longer needed. If the reservation is cancelled with 24+ hours notice a 100% refund will be processed to the credit card on file. Cancellations can be communicated via phone, email or in person. *This reservation policy is for rental only, not labor or production services.
IN STORE PICK UP: In order to provide a quick and easy experience for the customer there is a simple four step check out process. The customer will need to:
- Provide a valid Texas ID
- Provide a valid credit card to have on file
- Provide payment in full
- Sign the rental contract – which will be scanned for company records and given back to the customer to keep.
LoudMouth Rental Policies
- All rentals are subject to credit approval and verification of information.
- A rental contract and credit card slip must be signed by the owner of the credit card before rental pick-up can take place.
- All reservations must be secured with a credit card, or purchase order from a LoudMouth Rentals approved account.
- Renters must be at least 18 years of age.
- We reserve the right to refuse service or rental to anyone.
- The Gear must be returned in the same condition as when it is picked up.
- Rentals returned with any damage or missing equipment will be subject to charge.
- LoudMouth Rentals reserves the right to evaluate damaged equipment and to assess repair/replacement charges.
Want to read all the fine print? Download a copy of our rental contract.